Attorney Anthony Marinaccio focuses his practice on real estate transactions and disputes, landlord-tenant disputes, estate planning and bankruptcy. Mr. Marinaccio prides himself on bringing individual attention to clients and being a zealous and aggressive advocate on their behalf.
Mr. Marinaccio holds a J.D. from Whittier Law School where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. While in law school, he was a member of the Whittier Law Review. During law school, Mr. Marinaccio was awarded the prestigious CALI “Excellence for the Future” Awards in Constitutional Law, Local Government Law, and Remedies.
Mr. Marinaccio was born and raised in Arcadia, California. Prior to law school, Mr. Marinaccio attended the University of San Diego where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Political Science.
Prior to founding Marinaccio Law, Mr. Marinaccio represented various public agencies acting as a Deputy City Attorney on zoning, land use, real estate, and construction matters.
Licenses and Credentials:
- B.A. in History and Political Science from the University of San Diego
- J.D. from Whittier Law School
- Licensed to practice law in all courts in California
- Licensed to practice law before the United States District Court, Central District of California
- Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles
- Glendale Bar Association
- Italian American Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Kiwanis International